1) Search for and select a cartoon on bradveley.com.
2) Click on the "Buy Now From..." button for the license option which covers your use of the cartoon.
3) Either: Click on "Add to Cart" if you'd like to continue shopping
Click on "Instant Download" to pay for the cartoon immediately via PayPal.
4) Upon completing payment, you'll be able to download your high-resolution cartoon from our site.
5) You'll also receive an email containing receipt/confirmation of your purchase, the cartoon(s) you've ordered, and your license agreement with CartoonStock.
1) Search for and select a cartoon.
2) Click on the "Buy Now From..." button for the "Gifts" license option.
3) Complete checking out process (as described in "How do I download cartoons") and proceed to download cartoon.
4) Go to any gift printing retailer site, such as Zazzle or Cafe Press, and upload/submit the cartoon to be printed onto your gift item!
We are always happy to help if we can but we have to protect the rights of the artists we represent. Due to the agreements we have with our artists, we do not have the right to grant use of any of their images without the appropriate fee being paid.
CartoonStock is one of the largest cartoon repositories on the internet. We offer three primary services:
1) The licensing of contemporary and historic cartoons and cartoon illustrations for educational, presentation, publishing, merchandise, marketing and advertising purposes.
2) The creation and sale of unique cartoon gift merchandise.
3) The commissioning of new artwork.
For more information about CartoonStock please visit our website.
Our prices vary according to use. For a full list of our licenses and prices please visit the pricing page of our web site. If you wish to use an image for a purpose that falls outside our standard licenses please contact us with full details of the intended use, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
From our website you can select your cartoon(s), pick a suitable license, pay, and instantly download a high resolution image, ready for use.
Yes, our high resolution images are much better quality.
To discourage piracy, all low resolution images on our website are deliberately relatively low quality . If you license and download an image, the high resolution image file you download will be a high quality JPEG image.
If you license and download a high resolution image but still find quality or resolution is insufficient for your use, please let us know and we'll do our best to obtain a higher resolution/better quality copy of the image.
If you are teacher or student and wish to use any of our cartoons for educational purposes in a non-profit school, college or university, you will need to purchase our Classroom Use License under the listed fee in your chosen currency.
You can check the appropriate fee for this license on our pricing page.
To use an image from our collection on a non-commercial forum or social networking site (not for commercial gain, for an indefinite period where the URL is part of a blog or a personal page of a social networking site), this will fall into our Non-commercial Social Media License.
Alternatively, if your forum or social networking website is intended for commercial gain by promoting a writer's business, selling products/services or generates advertising revenue, this will fall into our Commercial Social Media License.
Providing that there will be no electronic/online copies of this we would quote you our Presentations / Personal Use / Newsletters license under the listed fee in your chosen currency.
Alternatively, if you are planning on archiving/sharing this online we would quote you our Presentations / Personal Use / Newsletters - Including Electronic Rights license under the listed fee in your chosen currency.
You can check the appropriate fee for these licenses on our pricing page
Our prices vary according to use and we would need more detailed information about the intended publication before we could quote a license category and price. For a full list of our licenses and prices, please visit the pricing page of our web site. If you wish to confirm the license category please email us with full details of the intended use, including print run and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
"We offer two online payment methods, Paypal and a card processing system. Consequently, payment failures are rare.
If you find that your card is being rejected, it may be due to one of the following issues:
1) Country: CartoonStock is based in the UK. Some cards (particularly corporate cards) are blocked from making overseas purchases. This may be an issue if you are based outside the UK.
2) Merchant type: Some card issuers (particularly American Express) categorize CartoonStock as an "Art Dealer" which sometimes means transactions require manual authorization.
3) Fraud detection algorithms: CartoonStock is based in the UK. If you have recently purchased from merchants in several different countries this may be regarded as potential fraudulent activity by your card issuer.
4) Mis-typed card details: If you have mis-typed your card details, your card transaction will not be authorised.
If your card is being rejected, try checking out again to make sure you didn't mis-type card details. If this still doesn't work, contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction, or try a different card.
If you find that your order cannot be processed or you would prefer us to deal with the order manually, please email us and we will be able to process payment through a PayPal request. This won't require you to sign up for a PayPal account, and all you'll need is a working credit/debit card.
After payment has been confirmed we will then email you your high resolution image(s), and a receipt along with a copy of your license will then be sent to you via email within 1 working day.
If you experienced technical problems, we would be grateful if you could describe the nature of the problem to us so we can look into it.
We are based in the UK, but a large percentage of our business for both private and commercial sales are worldwide (including North America and Europe) so selling overseas is something we are very familiar with. We accept payment in GB pounds, US dollars and Euros.